体験(taiken)lesson: We offer a one-time trial lesson for 1000yen.
For students who have never taken a belly dance class, we suggest Belly Dance Fundamentals (45 min) or Introductory Level Bellydance (60min)
- While reservation is not required for the trial lesson, emailing when you plan to come is helpful for the instructor and fellow students. Always check for class time changes.
- Try to arrive about 10-15 minutes before the lesson starts. This will give you time to sign in, meet the instructor, and get changed.
- If you don’t speak Japanese, some of our staff is bilingual. Don’t hesitate to mail us for advice on which class suits your Japanese level and experience level.
What to bring:
- Bring exercise clothing that is easy to move in.
- Bring something to drink to prevent dehydration.
- Normally, belly dance is performed barefoot. If you prefer, you can wear ballet slippers, soft modern dance shoes, or socks No outdoor shoes are allowed in the studio.
If you have any questions or wish to tell us you’re coming please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We currently have a 50% off special on the one-time studio membership fee (usually ¥8,000) for students signing up after their “taiken” lesson.
*The membership paperwork requires a hanko/inkan. We currently do not have the paperwork translated into English but are working on it.